First meal of the day – 12:30PM
I woke up fairly early to food prep and workout. Although this is my first ‘real’ meal of the day, I was snacking on some stuff while I was food prepping to make sure that, you know, the food isn’t horrible! That plus a coffee gave me enough fuel to do a 45 minute leg and boxing workout. Then I really wanted to swim some laps because the weather is finally nice so that prompted me to push breakfast even further – that being said, I wasn’t actually hungry so it didn’t bother me too much.
Buckwheat, coconut and date crepes
Makes 6 large crepes
- 1 cup of almond milk unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut flakes
- 2 dates
- whisk all together and pour into hot pan with melted coconut oil
- I topped with with strawberries, banana, almond butter and maple syrup
Snacks while I’m hanging pool-side
I’m having a Real Pop – made from local vendors. All real ingredients.
And a teeny, sad glass of rose.
Dinnertime: Veggie burger with roasted asparagus
- gluten free bun
- wholly Veggie Patty – gluten free and vegan
- spinach, tomato, cheddar cheese, avocado and sauteed mushrooms and onion